Profits in Commercial Beekeeping: Apiculture is the other name of Beekeeping. Most of the people are asking about How to Get Profits in Beekeeping in India. We are writing this article by the interest of those Beekeeping Farmers. Bee-keeping is simple and easy to start and it gives more profit within a short span of time. We are going to provide you with a proper information about the Bee-keeping or Apiculture in India. If you like the information given below please like and share it with your friends and others too. Read the following article for more information on Cost and Profits of Beekeeping/Apiculture in India.
Beekeeping Profits Income:
NOTE: This article is regarding the Indian Currency in Rupees. The following information is on Commercial Beekeeping Profits. Before knowing about Profits, you have to know Cost and Investment in Beekeeping. Honeybee Farming income in India.
- While coming to Profits in Beekeeping you have to know about the Current Market Price of Honey in India.
- Present Market Price and Market Value of Honey in India is about 140 rupees. The Cost Varies from Brand to Brand. Beekeeping profitable money maker. Beekeeping Profits Income.
- The Yield of Honey in Beekeeping is about 40 kg per box.
- Even if you sell for a Wholesale price of honey @ 120 per kg you can earn 40 X 120 = 4,800 rupees.
- Furthermore, according to our Project Report on Beekeeping, we were given information of Starting Apiculture with 40 Bee Hives.
- Price or Income from 40 Bee Hives you can get 40 X 4,800 = 1,92,000
- In case if you add more 25 Bee Hives in which you can gain 700 rupees. Then 25 X 700= 17,500 rupees.
- The Total Profits can be in One year is about 2,09,500 rupees.
This is all about the Profits of Beeking. The following table gives the whole information in short. Check the Table to know the Exact Market Value of Profits in Apiculture in India. Beekeeping Profits Income.
ParticularsCost in RupeesYield per Box X No. Hives X Price40 X 40 X 120 = 1,92,000No. of new box X Price25 X 700 = 17,500Total Profits in One Year2,09,500
This is all about the Profits and Income in Commercial Apiculture/Beekeeping in India. If there are any Fluctuations in the Market Price of Honey in India we will let you know as soon as possible. Still, if you are having any doubts you can ask your questions in the comments section.
How to Raise Cissus Quadrangularis Tips at Home
Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru is one of the Medicinal plants which is highly raised in India. But, most of the people don’t know the use of Cactus/Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru. Generally, it grows on the Streets that’s the Reason why people don’t know about Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru.
How to Raise Cissus Quadrangularis Tips at Home: Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru is one of the Medicinal plants which is highly raised in India. But, most of the people don’t know the use of Cactus/Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru. Generally, it grows on the Streets that’s the Reason why people don’t know about Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru. This belongs to the family Vitaceae and Genus Cissus which can grow 1.5 meters in Height. This plant leaves are in the shape of Quadrangular branches with 8 to 10 cm long internodes and width is of 1.2 to 1.5 cm. This plant Flowers are in the color of Small Red, White, Yellow or Green in Color. Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru Plant fruits are known as small berries and become red in color when they fully ripen. Now we are going to give information on How to Raise Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru at Home in Pots.
Common Names of Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru in India:
This Cissus Quadrangularis/Nalleru is having so many common names in India. Now we are going to give information on Some important Common Names of Quadrangularis/Nalleru in India. Follow the table for more information.
LanguageCommon NameEnglish NameEdible Stemmed VineHindiHadjod, Harjora, Asthisanhari andd Woody VineBengaliHarjoraGujarathiHadasankalaKannadaMangloriMalayalamCannalam paranta, PirantaMarathiHadsandi, ChaudhariPunjabiHaddjorTamilPerandai, PirantiTeluguNalleruCommon NameHadjora
These are most Common Names or important Common Names of Quadrangularis/Nalleru in India.
How to Raise Cissus Quadrangularis Tips at Home:
Now we are going to give information on How to Raise Quadrangularis/Nalleru at Home. After reading this article you can easily Cultivate Quadrangularis/Nalleru plant at home.
- The first thing is you have to buy a pot or prepare them from using water pot.
- Later fill the pot by using any soil. This Quadrangularis/Nalleru Plant can able to grow in any soil in India.
- Generally, these plants belong to India and later traveled to other countries.
- Sandy-Loamy Soil is the best Soil to Raise Quadrangularis/Nalleru.
- Furthermore, you can use Potting Soil instead of normal Soil.
- Even you can add Organic Soil for better growth of Quadrangularis/Nalleru.
- Now you have to bring the Cuttings of Mother Quadrangularis/Nalleru plant.
- You can cut well-grown Cuttings at least 10 to 12cm.
- Now you have to dig the soil in the pot for 2 to 3 inches.’
- Furthermore, after digging you have to place this Plant Cutting in the soil and close it with more pressure.
- Later you have to add less amount of water for the first day.
- From second day onwards you can add more amount of water.
- This plant can able to raise up to 1.5 meters of height within 5 to 6 months.